It’s Not A Dream, It’s A Reality…
Goal chasing is an art form. Most of the time we think our dreams are bigger than us, and we restructure resulting in us being bigger than our dreams. Don’t sell yourself short, it’s your time, make it count…
It has taken me over 5 years to come up with a new set of goals, I felt like I had peaked for a very long time, boy was that a lie. I had to step outside of myself and learn who I was again. This resulted in me being reminded that I am a bad ass bitch that could do anything that she set her mind to. 2020 is about the vision, and I know it may seem like this year is a waste, but it’s definitely not. For those of us forced to sit still it is the perfect time to come up with new plans, find hidden talents and start making our dreams a part of our reality.
FINDING YOUR PASSION
- What is something that you love doing that you would do for free?
- Is it something that you feel there is a need for?
- How can you monetize that?
The goal here is to find your place in the world. You are not looking for another job, you are looking for a career that doesn’t feel like work. That is the key to sticking to this new found goal. Our parents and elders grew up in a time where hard work was the thing to do, that is just not where we are anymore. Working smart will always be the better option. You want to free up enough time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. It’s all about mindset.
This has nothing to do with meditation and everything to do with thought process. There are a few things that I have done over the years that have helped me create a stress free environment to live and create in. Here are a few that will get you going in the right direction:
- Bills do not exist, every expense you have is a lifestyle investment including your home, car, phone, etc. These are things that you need and love. Try your best not to complain about paying for them.
- Do not live to work. Do not work to live.
- Love money, it’s a friend not a foe. If you start to look at money differently you will start to attract different money. It is ok to splurge on yourself. Hoarding money is only telling the universe that you feel like you won’t be getting anymore. I am not saying don’t save, I am saying in conjunction with that, make yourself happy. If you use you money to feel good, you will feel good about doing what it takes to make money.
- WORRY NOT. Worrying is not going to help you at all. If you believe in manifestation, then you should be aware that all you are doing is showing that you don’t trust the process. We all have our own struggles, it’s life, it’s human. But forgetting to say, “ok universe, I trust you,” will ultimately be your downfall.
DON’T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT
One of the most important things is to START. You can talk about your dreams until you are blue in the face but if you are not taking the necessary action to make them a reality you can’t be upset when shit never happens. Another thing that we have to unlearn is that, if we pray about it or ask for it then it will come, sorry but that is not realistic. You actually have to do something, to get something.
[blockquote custom_class=”” txt_color=”#000000″ size=”” line_height=””]nothing in this world comes without action, success is a reaction to effort and work…[/blockquote]
During this time of uncertainty we have to start unlearning old behaviors to gain new accomplishments. We have this weird space that we are all in that feels like limbo, but it’s really not, it’s an opportunity. Right now we all have the chance to dig deep into ourselves and find our passion, set new goals and reset our state of mind. This is the perfect time to start living in a new way and thinking in a new way. This is the perfect time to do everything that we put off when we were too busy trying to maintain. All of us are at a crossroads, do we sit and wait for the world to return to normal, or do we start creating our own personal new normals. It’s up to you.